Thank you for your interest in becoming a Polaris Music Prize jury member. If you are selected, you will be asked to contribute in the following ways:
- Voting on a Long List ballot of 5 titles.
- Voting on a Short List ballot of 5 titles form the Long List.
- Participation in a private on-line Jury discussion.
- Possible selection for the 11 person Grand Jury that decides the
- winner. Jury members who serve on this jury do so only once.
We review our standing jury in the first months of each year and decide on our jury membership by March 1 each year.
When inviting new jury members we look for:
- Diversity in taste.
- Local music knowledge.
- Regular contributions to the media of your engagement.
- Geographic diversity.
Any financial interest in an artist (example: management, label representative, etc.) must be declared in advance. Where there is a conflict artists cannot be expressed in any internal jury discussions or selected on your ballot.
Désolé. Ce formulaire n’est plus disponible.