Contest: Long & McQuade Sending Two People To The Polaris Gala
The fine folks at Long & McQuade are sending a pair of people to the 2014 Polaris Gala in Toronto on Sept. 22 and all you have to do for a chance to win is go into one of their 63 locations across Canada.
It’s pretty simple. Head to a Long & McQuade store like you normally would to check out the Les Paul Slash Rosso Corsa guitars, the Sennheiser Evolution G3 – Handheld SKM135 Mics or the Meinl Camouflauge Drum Rugs between August 11, 2014 and September 7, 2014. Then, while you’re there, fill out a Polaris contest ballot.
Long & McQuade will then select the winner on September 8 and send that person and a guest to see which of the 10 Short-Listed albums will be crowned the 2014 Polaris winner at the Jay Baruchel-hosted event.
* Contest entry is in-store only.
* One entry per person.
* Contest runs Aug. 11 to Sept. 7. Winner will be selected and contacted on Sept. 8.
* The winner will receive two tickets to the Polaris Gala, round trip airfare for two plus two nights accommodation at the Eaton Chelsea Hotel and $500 spending money.
* Transportation from and to airport, and to and from hotel to dinner, is the winner’s responsibility.
* Note: The Polaris Gala is a 19+ event.